“Africa without violent tribal and religious conflicts.”
“To develop servant leaders in the African church and community who reconcile and transform lives affected by conflict and injustice.”
- Christ-Centered in our being and doing, honoring Christ through prayers, service, faithfulness, and gratitude.
- Church-Focused with a heart for leadership, evangelism, discipleship, and to prepare God’s people for works of service.
- Committed to empower the African Church to impact the African continent by developing, training, and equipping pastoral leaders with skills and tools to nurture and deepen the Christian faith for the total transformation of the African communities.
- Convinced that without a strong pastoral leadership, the African church will remain superficial, syncretistic, without true transformation, spiritual growth, and maturity.
- Valuing Partnerships that are diverse and creative in their approach to solving complex social and spiritual problems of the African people. Cooperation reflects the Body of Christ and maximizes both human and financial resources.
- Faithful Stewards of God’s people, talents, gifts, and all resources entrusted to us.
- Trustworthy Servants in word, deed, and conducts.
- Valuing One Another as individuals, team members, and colleagues who minister together in this ministry of reconciliation, respecting individual cultural differences while promoting open communication, innovation, personal growth, and organizational excellence.